II. BASIC FUNCTIONS
Performs Quality Control inspections for all variants of Light Armored Vehicle turret systems and equipment as required. Performs
maintenance inspections and applies troubleshooting skills to identify the cause of malfunctions.
III. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs quality control technical inspections, including initial, in-process and final inspections, on Light Armored Vehicle
Mortar, Tow II and 25mm turret systems and subsystems.
1. Applies advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques to determine cause or causes of malfunctions.
2. Provides assistance in de-processing and maintenance training procedures on new turreted Light Armored Vehicles
purchased by the Ministry of the National Guard and maintained by the Contractor.
3. Implements quality control programs in accordance with approved plans, policies, procedures and standards.
4. Identifies and verifies repair parts in accordance with the Ministry of the National Guard Technical manuals.
5. Provides technical assistance to shop personnel as a subject matter expert in the diagnosis and repair of turret related
6. Provides assistance with Light Armored Vehicle New Equipment Maintenance training for Contractor.
7. Maintains and utilizes test, measurement and diagnostic equipment to diagnose faults.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
B. Independence: Works under the supervision of the Quality Assurance Quality Control Chief.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: One Assistant Turret Technical Inspector
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
A. Education Level: High School. Military Technical Training or equivalent civilian experience in turret system maintenance.
B. Experience: A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Turret repair at Organizational, Direct Support and/or General Support levels.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, abilities and requirements: Must be able to communicate well both written and orally. Must have
ability to get along well with a multinational workforce. Must possess a valid driver‘s license.