Serves as the central point of contact for collecting program data and creating technical documents, reports, SOP’s and procedures, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with division staff to ensure accuracy of product descriptions. Responsible directly to the Aviation Maintenance Division Deputy to ensure that all reports and assignments are coordinated, planned, conducted and executed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
1. Analyzes designs, develops, coordinates staffs and publishes plans, policies, programs and other procedural and administrative documents.
2. Organize, write and edit reports, operational procedures, memorandums, corporate communications, newsletters and policy
3. Research, develop, write and information papers
4. Maintain a comprehensive library of technical documentation and terminology
5. Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style and content
6. Manage updates to all technical SOP’s and procedures
7. Writes and revises job descriptions
8. Manages deliverables to ensure all internal and external reports and deliverables are on time
9. Maintains Division Share Point portal
B. Independence: Reports to the Maintenance Division Deputy Manager. Works within the policies and procedures of the contract. Authority to coordinate staff functions to meet goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: None
A. Education Level: Bachelor's Degree preferred. An equivalent combination of college level courses, military training and job site experience may be substituted.
B. Experience: Six years’ experience in the U.S. Army at Aviation Battalion (or Equivalent) and/or higher level in operations, training development and management desired.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, ability: Knowledge of policies, principles, and procedures of military staff organization and operations. High degree of proficiency in MS Office Professional software required (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Share Point and Publisher). Possess a valid drivers’ license.