Provides expert abilities to develop, write, and edit videotape programs in support of training.
1. Develops and writes scripts for videotape programs in support of training.
2. Analyzes users A/V needs and determines program objectives.
3. Promotes video capability through solving training problems and through education of media users.
4. Assists video production personnel in production of video programs.
5. Edits video programs utilizing a digital editing system.
6. Coordinates with TV Producer to schedule production and editing.
7. Performs as TV Producer when required.
8. Duplicates video programs.
9. Prepares and updates AV catalog.
10. Keeps AV Supervisor appraised of project status and needs.
11. Maintains work order records and written reports as required.
12. Performs other mission or administrative related duties as required or assigned. When assigned, acts as Senior Supervisor, A/V.
B. Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
A. Education Level: College or technical college degree preferred; an equivalent combination of college-level courses and job site experience may be substituted. Strong emphasis on program development and writing. Video production.
B. Experience: Minimum of three years of program development and /or video production.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability, requirements: Knowledge of program development. Strong writing skills. Demonstrated ability to edit on a non-linear editing system. Ability to work collaboratively. Must possess a valid US driver's license. Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Software.