Plans, directs, and manages the activities of DS/GS maintenance operations to include training with multinational workforce, in multiple locations in support of the Saudi Arabian National Guard.
1. Manages the maintenance activities of Eastern Region Maintenance Branch (ERMB).
2. Maintains all equipment in accordance with the Army Maintenance Management Systems.
3. Plans for and supervises the training activities of LMTS in support of MNG.
4. Develops policies and procedures for ERMB.
5. Ensures full compliance with safety, shop operations and general housekeeping regulations and rules.
6. Ensures accountability, proper use, care and retrograde of Government Furnished Property, Government Furnished Equipment, repair parts, POL and hazardous materials.
7. Evaluates the operation of ERMB and initiates necessary changes.
8. Responsible for the maintenance assistance, supply activities and instruction programs conducted by ERMB.
9. Responsible for the implementation of maintenance automated systems within ERMB East.
B. Independence: Acts under the general supervision of the Manager, Eastern Region Division. Perform within broad objectives with significant choice of methods.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Seven (7) Section Chiefs, and provides management oversight for all employees within ERMB.
A. Education Level: Bachelor's degree or military equivalent. CGSC or Senior Warrant Course graduate.
B. Experience: Fifteen (15) years experience in maintenance management and supply management at the DS/GS level. Significant background in training management in the conduct of large and small training programs.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability, requirement: Knowledge of policies and procedures of Military Maintenance Operations; knowledge of repair parts supply management utilizing automated data processing methods. Knowledge in the development of training programs. Ability to organize and manage new equipment support. Must be computer literate. Must possess a valid driver's license.