II. BASIC FUNCTIONS
Provides informal training to assist the Directorate of Logistics Maintenance Section with organizational vehicle maintenance and
maintenance records management, Prescribed Load List and warehouse operations as it pertains to parts stockage.
III. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Monitors, coaches, and provides opportunity training to enhance the capabilities of Maintenance Branch, and Training Equipment Section
organizational maintenance and records management procedures.
2. Provides training assistance in organizational maintenance repairs and operations.
3. Evaluates the performance level of activities involved with maintenance repairs/records management, prescribed load list management
recommending and providing training as required.
4. Maintains and provides required input for maintenance and supply reports.
5. Provides assistance in the collection and processing of supply planning data.
6. Maintain a library of all assigned vehicles technical manuals and supply manuals/regulations to operate an organizational Motor Pool that
are up to date.
7. Performs other mission or administrative-related duties as required or assigned.
B. Supervisory Responsibilities: 3 Saudi.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
A. Education Level: High School Graduate; College Degree Preferred. Training in MNG approved Maintenance Courses. Successfully
completed courses of instructions in US Army Maintenance Management.
B. Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience in MNG or US military maintenance operations, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience. Job-site experience highly desirable.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, and ability requirements: Knowledge of maintenance management policies, principles and procedures;
knowledge of supervisory techniques, ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; ability to deal effectively with people.
Must possess a valid US driver’s license. Must be computer literate and have familiarity with Microsoft Office Professional Software.