Conduct LAV exercise and maintenance activities. Aassist the LAV Exercise Supervisor in training Saudi personnel to properly operate and maintain Light Armored Vehicles.
1. Assist and maintain a complete LAV exercise and storage program.
2. Oversee personnel conducting Operator maintenance of vehicles in accordance with approved technical manuals and checklists.
3. Supervise the Job order procedures/ processing on vehicles that require higher echelons of maintenance.
4. Identify non-operational vehicles and ensure they are work ordered to the appropriate maintenance shop.
5. Train and sustain personnel in storage, exercising, and maintenance of vehicles.
6. Oversee all vehicle exercise and maintenance activities to ensure they are performed in a safe and efficient manner.
7. Ensure complete control and access of all stored equipment and vehicles.
8. Develop and maintain manual and electronic files of maintenance records and vehicle accountability.
9. Develop and maintain schedules for exercise and maintenance of storage vehicles.
10. Develop reports of exercise and maintenance of vehicles and provide to management as required.
11. Ensure exterior and interior of vehicles are kept clean and presentable for issue, training, and presentation.
12. Ensure the jobsite and storage areas are properly maintained to provide a clean and safe environment
13. Perform other mission-related tasks as directed and as required by the Chief of LAV Exercise.
B. Independence: Works under the supervision of the LAV Exercise Chief. Frequently performs on your own and take responsibility of the mission in the absence of the Chief.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Up to ten personnel.
A. Education Level: Associate Degree preferred. Formal training and knowledge of military logistics procedures. Formal training or sufficient past job experience required.
B. Experience: Three years’ experience in Turret and Automotive Hull or equivalent combination of education and experience.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability, requirements: Must possess a valid driver’s license. Able to work within a culturally diverse work force. Knowledge of policies, principles, and techniques of combat vehicle operation, and safety precaution.