Performs aircraft maintenance tasks on the AH6i as required using the specific OEM Operators Manual, Maintenance Test Flight Manual, Check List Manual, and any other directives pertinent to the environment. Removes and installs aircraft systems and subsystem assemblies and components including engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions, mechanical flight controls and their components. Services and lubricates aircraft systems, subsystems, and components. Prepares aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks. Performs scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance actions. Uses common measuring tools, precision measuring gages and alignment fixtures. Performs aircraft and related components routine and special inspections. Performs maintenance operational checks. Diagnoses and troubleshoots aircraft subsystems using special tools and equipment as required. Uses and performs operator maintenance on tools, special tools and Aircraft Ground Support Equipment (AGSE) Prepares aircraft maintenance forms and records. Conducts MNG training as required. Ensures that all related maintenance operations are conducted in a safe manner.
1. Ensures that AH-6i Aircraft maintenance functional activities and procedures among designated organizations are planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve established platform operational readiness objectives.
2. Responsible for the compliance with established maintenance systems, processes, procedures and reports that provide immediate situational awareness of platform readiness rates.
3. Establishes daily maintenance operational goals, objectives and priorities for implementation in-order to achieve stated readiness rates and MNG training objectives as required.
4. Oversees the daily maintenance management of individually assigned aircraft in support of the Production Control (PC) Manager.
5. Works within the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, and standards.
6. Directs inquires, investigations, and research analysis related to aviation maintenance of AH-6i Aircraft and supporting maintenance activities to the PC Manager.
7. Coordinates activities and requirements for maintenance operations support with the Aviation Manager.
8. Coordinates through management for daily and weekly maintenance training activities.
9. Ensures all maintenance operations and related maintenance support activities are conducted in a safe manner.
10. In coordination with the PC Manager, supports the Downed Aircraft Recovery Team (DART) processes and procedures.
11. Other tasks as directed by the PC Manager.
B. Independence: Performs within the broad guidelines of duties and responsibilities with significant choice of methods. Retains the authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: As assigned
Education Level Requirements:
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Certifications, and Ability Requirements:
Desired/Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience: