Supporting the daily maintenance operations data recording in the Production Control (PC) section for the Attack aircraft and the Utility aircraft. The ULLS-A(E) Administrator provides highly responsive operations and user maintenance support services for of identifying, documenting, and implementing proper repeatable processes and procedures to operate, sustain, and manage ULLS-A(E). The ULLS-A(E) Administrator utilizes DA PAM 738-751, AR 700-138 and TC 3-04.7 and all other references to provide functional and technical support for ULLS-A(E) STAMIS to include, but not limited to: Log Book, Quality Control, Production Control, Back Shops, PTLS/PTWS, Commanders Dashboard, Deployable Server, Supply, Information Technology, SQL, Microsoft O/S and applications. Perform on the job training (OJT) on MNG personnel as required. Ensures that all related operations are conducted in a safe manner.
1. Ensures that ULLS-A(E) maintenance functional activities and procedures are planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve established platform operational readiness (OR) rates IAW contractual requirements.
2. Responsible for the establishment of ULLS-A(E) maintenance systems, processes, procedures and reports (daily, monthly, yearly) that provide immediate situational awareness of platform OR rates.
3. Establish daily ULLS-A(E) maintenance organizational goals, objectives and priorities for implementation in-order to achieve stated operational readiness rates.
4. In coordination with Production Control and the VA Aviation Logistics supervisor establish the daily ULLS-A(E) maintenance support plan to include data management and recovery.
5. Works within the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, standards, and measures; reports in IAW the quality control inspection program for all maintenance and in coordination with Supply Chain Management (SCM) activities.
6. Attends the daily production control meeting for coordination and synchronization of all ULLS-A(E) aviation maintenance support functions.
7. Other tasks as directed by Production Control Manager.
B. Independence: Follows instructions of the Aviation PC Manager. Authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of ULLS-A(E) duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: None
A. Education Level Requirements:
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability requirements:
D. Desired/Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience: