Supervises the performance of personnel assigned to the grounds keeping Staff for the Airfield.
1. Supervises the work performance of contractor personnel assigned to custodian and grounds keeping and landscaping support of the airfield.
2. Coordinate work requirements, supplies and tools.
3. Interfaces with the Customer for metrics and feedback, guidance.
4. Prepares work orders identifying any material requirements.
5. Maintains time sheets for contractor personnel.
6. Perform other related tasks, as required.
B. Independence: Follows instructions of the AVN Facilities manger.
Authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: all grounds keepers and custodians and other supervisors
A. Education Level: Civilian High School diploma or equivalent
B. Experience: Four year experience as a landscaper or groundskeeper and Two (2) years as a supervisor position in grounds keeping or landscaping fields. In addition, previous experience as a janitor and Two (2) years as a supervisor position in custodial field.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability requirements: Knowledgeable in working with desert landscaping. Knowledgeable of local plants and local watering practices and janitorial practices.
D. Other: Able to follow instructions in English. Lift and carry 20 kilos
E. Must possess valid driver’s license