II. BASIC FUNCTIONS
Analyzes, synthesizes, evaluates, recommends and implements improvements to the Directorate's performance of work, deliverables, and cost management. Develops reports; works closely with the Vinnell Arabia Western Region Liaison for oversight of Directorate training and services; works with the Manager, Manning and Resources and the Integration Coordinator to develop solutions based for the Director’s priorities. Operates the Directorate Data Base and produces required reports.
III. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Implements Director’s priorities, audits processes and procedures for compliance with policies and standard operating procedures; reports results, recommends improvements and shares best practices in the Directorate.
2. Assist the Vinnell Arabia Western Region Liaison with planning and coordination for training and services.
3. Identifies issues and opportunities to improve the use of available resources and prepares reports and contract data submissions.
4. Assist the Integration Coordinator to prepare reports required for the Directorate for the PWS or as required based on taskings.
5. Operates the DOT Data Base and manages the information for tracking performance work statement training and services and preparing reports.
6. Track LAV Issue Dates and any deliveries effecting the issue of LAVs for NET Training.
7. Perform additional duties and projects as directed by the Director and Deputy Director.
8. Complies with Vinnell Arabia Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
B. Independence: Performs duties under supervision and guidance of Deputy Directorate; performs within broad objectives with significant choice of methods/procedures.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Assistant Operations Analyst
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
A. Education Level: Four year college degree is required, or the Director can consider job sight and military experience as a substitute.
B. Experience: The Director can use job sight and military experience to hire for this position. Preferred experience includes a former US Army, Marine Corps or Air Force commissioned officer; includes 2-8 years of staff experience in planning and operations at one or more of the following headquarters – battalion, brigade, regiment, squadron, and group.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability requirements: Must have exceptional organization and communication skills; excellent problem solving skills, ability to synchronize requirements and de-conflict issues; Utilize project skills to synthesize information from various disciplines or issues, and develop and present Microsoft office based staff products and Vizio; good interpersonal skills; demonstrated capability to work in bureaucratically challenging/multi-cultural environment and team with outside agencies.