Assist Foreign Materiel Sales (FMS) interface between the United States Government (USG) and Ministry of National Guard (MNG) Signal Maintenance and Supply Unit (MSU). Promote standardization and integration of supply procedures. Maintain and ensure transfer to communications equipment to the MNG.
1. Assist MSU in the determination of FMS requirements, coordinate requirements with the USG, maintain in-transit visibility and upon receipt, facilitate the transfer of FMS items to the MSU.
2. Maintain Class VII and Class IX communications equipment until transfer of materiel to MNG Signal.
3. Coordinate and assist MSU response to Light Armored Vehicle (LAV) "dead lining" repair parts and equipment requirements.
4. Represent MSU requirements for upgrades and other technical matters pertaining to communication kits and assemblies.
5. Coordinate with the MNG Signal for installation of radios and other communications equipment on the LAV.
6. Perform other mission-related tasks as directed and as required
B. Independence: Works under general supervision of the Supervisor, FMS Case Management. Makes own decision in the absence of specific guidance.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises one Assistant Trainer, Supply.
A. Education Level: Associate degree. Bachelor's degree desired. Graduate of Logistics Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) Advanced Course preferred. Work experience and job performance may be substituted
B. Experience: Minimum of five years’ experience in United States (U.S.) Military materiel management or related fields, including automated accounting and supply procedures, and storage operations.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability, requirements: Must possess knowledge of automated data base management and associated processes. Must possess a valid driver's license.