Performs Crash, Fire, Rescue responses, duty and training as well as structural fire responses, duties and training as part of a crew. Performs hazardous materials responses, duties and training at the Operational level. Performs Basic Life Support responses, duties and training at the EMT-B level Is responsible for daily operational maintenance of his equipment and vehicle.
- Is responsible for fire suppression, rescue and medical emergencies at the MNG AVN OSEG Site.
- Oversees fire and medical equipment in readiness to respond to emergency situations at the MNG AVN OSEG Heliport (Riyadh).
- Ensures his equipment is ready to respond to all requests for emergency services (fire, EMS, special rescue).
- Prioritize support requirements to handle multiple simultaneous medical and fire emergencies.
- Maintain adequate resources and ensure they are maintained in proper operation and in a mission ready state at all times.
- Participate in weekly all hands fire department meetings with the fire chief.
- Performs all required proficiency training.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- As part of the selection process, a physical will be conducted. Candidates must have normal color discrimination, visual acuity correctable to 20/20 in one eye, 20/30 in the other eye and not more than 20/200, each eye, uncorrected. Candidates must not have any record of pyro phobia, acrophobia or claustrophobia.
- All other duties as assigned by the Chief, Asst Chief or Lieutenant of the fire department.
B. Independence: Reports to the Lieutenants, Assistant Chiefs and Fire Chief Aviation. Works within the rules and regulations of airfield flight operations and safety guidelines and applicable firefighting and emergency services guidelines. Has the authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities of the fire department under the direction of the Fire Chief.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A